Photo Credit: Chaitanya Gokhale
Registration opens in January 2017
Some details about the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology
- Map of Plön - Google Maps
- Child care facility maybe possible, do enquire for details.
Arrival to the Institute can be tricky and we would advise to arrive the previous evening in Plön Do not hesitate to contact us if any assistance is required.
- Air - Closest International Airport is Hamburg
- Boat - Ferries from the Baltic arrive in Kiel or Travemünde, Lübeck
- Road - The Institute is located right besides the state highway B76. Please refer to the map above for details. It takes about 2 hours to drive from Hamburg airport to the Institute.
- Train - The train connection between Kiel and Lübeck passes through Plön. Bookings are possible on Deutsche Bahn
Arrival tip:: Any more information required? Drop us a line.
Presentation Tools ├── WindowsPC | ├── OS version *will be updated* | ├── MS Office version *will be updated* ├── Mac | ├── OS version *will be updated* | └── Keynote Version *will be updated* ├── External adaptors | ├── HDMI | ├── VGA ├── Poster arrangements | ├── Portrait orientation poster boards - 139 cm (height) x 102 cm (width) | ├── Pins/Stickers will be provided